5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New member from Miami

robe2388

Reaction score
Hey gents, I've been reading a lot here recently. Today I got a really good deal on a loaded Rebel, about 10k off, msrp of 59 and change, but walked away. Only thing is missing is the sound system. That damn Alpine is a must for me. Agh! Can't let the excitement take over. This won't be my first Ram, got me a brand new sport back in 15.

202snowman

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Hey gents, I've been reading a lot here recently. Today I got a really good deal on a loaded Rebel, about 10k off, msrp of 59 and change, but walked away. Only thing is missing is the sound system. That **** Alpine is a must for me. Agh! Can't let the excitement take over. This won't be my first Ram, got me a brand new sport back in 15.
Welcome! When you pick it up, post some pics and information in your signature.

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I have been quite happy with the Alpine. Good luck on finding the right Rebel.

Gondul

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Good luck on finding your truck!

I'm making a list of dealers across the state I'm getting ready to email in the next couple of days and let them fight it out...

robe2388

Reaction score
Thank you guys. Today I went to another dealer-- Dadeland Dodge here in Miami (I have 3 close by) and there she was, not even on inventory yet, had just arrived and fully loaded even with ramboxes. I start negotiating, with the other offer already in hand see if they could come close to it. Well, it was a custom order we noticed 40 mins into it, lol.
One thing tho, it made me realize I want the ramboxes now and won't settle for a truck without a good sound system no matter how good a deal. Thinking of custom ordering one now since the rebel 12 package is available.

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome. Sounds like your are going to get an awesome Rebel.

I know it can be hard, but wait til you get exactly what you want.

Plenty here will tell you it is well worth the wait.

Thanks for joining us

Users who are viewing this thread