5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Member from IL

MarPar

Takes a MoPar to catch a MoPar
Reaction score
Howdy all!
FNG from IL here. I currently have a 2019 RAM Laramie and will be leasing another RAM in August. I know I will have a slew of questions...mainly how do I get a 6.4 into a 1500 ;) and how to order my next RAM.
Thank you for letting me into the clubhouse!
Mar

Ram (4).jpg

ekaz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Nice truck and welcome! What part of IL?
As for the 6.4 question, you can build the 5.7 to a better engine than the 6.4 or just slap a procharger on the 5.7

MarPar

Reaction score
Nice truck and welcome! What part of IL?
As for the 6.4 question, you can build the 5.7 to a better engine than the 6.4 or just slap a procharger on the 5.7
Thank you!
I am in the Western Burbs of Chiraq.

Leasing the truck, so I cain't touch it :confused:

ekaz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Thank you!
I am in the Western Burbs of Chiraq.

Leasing the truck, so I cain't touch it :confused:
Very cool, far NW corner of Chiraq. As for touching the truck, you cna, just make sure can undo whatever you do. :)

MarPar

Reaction score
Very cool, far NW corner of Chiraq. As for touching the truck, you cna, just make sure can undo whatever you do. :)

Btw, where did you order your truck? Guna be ordering mine soon to get it before end of August when my current lease is up.

ekaz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Btw, where did you order your truck? Guna be ordering mine soon to get it before end of August when my current lease is up.
Ordered it from Marino, been going there for years. I can get you in touch with a sales guy over there if you need.

MarPar

Reaction score
Ordered it from Marino, been going there for years. I can get you in touch with a sales guy over there if you need.

I have heard of them. I might have to take you up on that. Ill PM you once it gets closer to my target order date. Thank you!!

Users who are viewing this thread