5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New member from Germany, first post

Ribero

Reaction score
Hello everyone! After I've already used up so many stands with reading in this forum, I finally have to introduce myself.

My name is Bernd I was born 75, I live in Germany and bought a new RAM 1500 Laramie in May 2021. It's my first RAM, my first pickup, my first V8! It's a really great car, I look forward to driving it every day.

The forum here is a huge source of information for me, also all the modifications are very interesting. A few things here in Germany are slightly different from the technical specifications or possibilities. For example: We can't drive such a loud exhaust or the tires can't be further than the edge of the fender. But we can also press the gas pedal into the metal on the Autobahn and it's completely legal :)

I've always been interested in everything that has an engine, I like to modify my car, motorcycle or the whole workshop madness, I love it. Professionally I work in the commercial area, so I keep my hobby instead of having to earn money with it. If you have any questions for me, you're welcome.

Greetings Bernd

Attachments

• IMG_4616.JPG
    IMG_4616.JPG
    236 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_4621.JPG
    IMG_4621.JPG
    241.6 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome, and congratulations!

Richard320

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
LA County, People's Republic of California
The forum here is a huge source of information for me, also all the modifications are very interesting. A few things here in Germany are slightly different from the technical specifications or possibilities. For example: We can't drive such a loud exhaust or the tires can't be further than the edge of the fender.
Tires sticking out are illegal here, too. It's just not enforced much. And in California, the vehicle code says 95 dbA is the limit. Again, not enforced much.

Users who are viewing this thread