5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Member from DC. Go Nats!!!

tal822

Reaction score
Hello everyone. This forum is amazing. I went in for an oil change and walked out of the dealership with a 2019 RAM Rebel. I call her Barbara. Thanks for having me and thanks for all the info. 1571629120956.png

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Well welcome to you both, looks like you’ll be mod happy like the rest of us lol.

tal822

Reaction score
Well welcome to you both, looks like you’ll be mod happy like the rest of us lol.
Man, I’m just here for the experience! This midlife crisis crap is too real. After reading the Bible of a signature you have, i know who to talk to for any future spending sprees

Dr. Jim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Welcome! What is the significance of naming your Rebel "Barbara"?

tal822

Reaction score
Welcome! What is the significance of naming your Rebel "Barbara"?
Every car I’ve ever had was named after a woman. Big Bertha was too ugly, and Blanche was the sexy golden girl. So Barbara seemed like a happy medium. Lol!

Willwork4truck

Reaction score
Which dealer did you get "Barb" from, and was it a good experience?
Mind sharing the deal so that others might benefit from yours?

Patsy1099

Reaction score
Welcome to da club! Congrats on the new girl in your life. You will fit right in with your desire for mods.

Make sure you go file for this additional rebate. Do it within 60 days of purchase.

The only qualification is that “someone in your household” must have a non-FCA vehicle or that you traded in a non-FCA vehicle.
https://5thgenrams.com/community/threads/update-250-rebate-on-all-new-rams.5648/

Direct link to form (you DO NOT have to have Allstate insurance):

https://www.allstate.bonusdrive.com/Content/Bonus_Drive_Form_With_Survey_Allstate.pdf

Users who are viewing this thread