5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Member from AZ.

M

MJB4450

Hi all. I stumbled onto this forum from another site. I currently own a 2015 Ram R/T and a Dodge Challenger. I've been trying to decide on trading my Ram for a 2018 Ram or a Grand Cherokee. I was leaning towards another Ram but all of a sudden the new 2019 styling clicked with me. I would highly prefer another upper trim level standard cab so I was hoping the R/T style would return in the new style. In any case, since there seem to be some common problems turning up with this new model as with any new model, I'll hang loose for a while and keep track on the fixes on this Forum. Thanks all.

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome. You can get a 2019 standard cab, but it is the lower trims badged as as classic.

Hasn't been much talk abut the standard cabs, but probably when the HD debut they will be 5th Gens.

Thanks for joining up. I too am sitting on the sidelines waiting for the right amount of info on what's to come.

Users who are viewing this thread