5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Member 2019 Ram 1500 Laramie

Donahuej

Reaction score
New member to the forum here not new the Ram - just got my 2019 (off lease if you can believe it) less than 10k miles. Here is what I’ve done so far:

6” BDS lift with Fox Shocks
22” D581 Fuel Wheels
35”x12.5” Ridge Grapplers

Westin HDX Step Bars
Rhino bed liner
Bed lights
Trailer brake controller
Tailgate drop switch

More to come.....The setup rides like a dream quiet, soft and no rubbing at all.

Attachments

• 9D1BE459-A1D9-4EE7-BA83-1290FE5429C2.jpeg
    9D1BE459-A1D9-4EE7-BA83-1290FE5429C2.jpeg
    133.5 KB · Views: 93

FM45

Reaction score
@Don.. do you happen to have the part number to that drop switch and maybe a pic of its location in the truck.. Thanks!!

Donahuej

Reaction score
Ok so I've added the tailgate drop switch. I bought a new overhead console from a local junk yard with all the buttons, it woks fine no programming needed. It was the only was to get all the part you will need. Everything changes in the console adding SOS tailgate pop etc. I want to re purpose the sos switch for my hornblaster I added - does anyone have a wiring diagram on where I can pick up that wire? I can't seem to locate the wiring diagram for this truck anywhere.

Thanks,

Jamie

Users who are viewing this thread