5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Member - 2019 Ram 1500 Classic Bighorn

BrooklynVic

Reaction score
Just picked up my Ram 1500 Classic Bighorn this week; previously drove a 2013 Kia Optima, which got totaled by hitting a deer on the highway three weeks ago. I had been looking at Ram trucks for awhile, since because of my back issues, I've been needing a vehicle that I don't have to stoop and bend over to get in and out of. Found a great deal on the truck and couldn't pass it up. Currently looking at things like Tonneau covers and running boards to add on to it. Coming from a Kia, the gas mileage on the truck will take some getting used to, but I work from home so I guess it's negligible. Plus I knew going in that I wanted the HEMI, so I knew what to expect.

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
Just picked up my Ram 1500 Classic Bighorn this week; previously drove a 2013 Kia Optima, which got totaled by hitting a deer on the highway three weeks ago. I had been looking at Ram trucks for awhile, since because of my back issues, I've been needing a vehicle that I don't have to stoop and bend over to get in and out of. Found a great deal on the truck and couldn't pass it up. Currently looking at things like Tonneau covers and running boards to add on to it. Coming from a Kia, the gas mileage on the truck will take some getting used to, but I work from home so I guess it's negligible. Plus I knew going in that I wanted the HEMI, so I knew what to expect.
BV,
Congrats and welcome to the forums.
Dom’t forget to add your truck’s vitals on your sig when you get a chance.

Cheers,

Jako

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Good luck with the new Ram and deciding on the running boards and tonneau. The spectrum is huge. Any thoughts on what you like?

Sjay

Reaction score
I added OEM Running boards and a Truxedo Pro X15 cover. Kinda been wishing I had added a hard tri-fold cover.
Enjoy the truck

Patsy1099

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score

Users who are viewing this thread