5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New member - 2019 Bighorn

Bighorn322

Reaction score
Hello all! Decided it was time to make a post after doing a lot of reading and learning already here after picking my truck up a few weeks ago.

Traded my 07 Bighorn for this 19 and I love it! Looking forward to interacting with you all.

A quick question - I have a few questions about some things that were on the truck when I got it that don’t really warrant separate threads. Would it be ok if I posted them here on my intro thread to keep them all in the same place? If not I understand 4A6FB8D3-2529-4649-9DA4-53E8063E7DF6.jpeg

Bighorn322

Reaction score
For example - is it normal for this wire to be sticking up and visible when the sliding back glass is open? 2E29448D-ACED-403C-B729-E0ADB35AF274.jpeg

RamCares

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Hello all! Decided it was time to make a post after doing a lot of reading and learning already here after picking my truck up a few weeks ago.

Traded my 07 Bighorn for this 19 and I love it! Looking forward to interacting with you all.

A quick question - I have a few questions about some things that were on the truck when I got it that don’t really warrant separate threads. Would it be ok if I posted them here on my intro thread to keep them all in the same place? If not I understand View attachment 74765
Hello @Bighorn322
Congratulations on your new vehicle ownership! As the social media customer care team, our role here is to work alongside you and your dealer in order to provide additional support throughout vehicle appointments and repairs. Please know that our team is available to you via private messages to offer support and answer any questions that you may have!

Kathryn
RamCares

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online