5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Member - 1st RAM

Ros

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Greetings! New 2021 1500 Bighorn owner here. I wanted to thank this entire forum for all the excellent information that's posted here! It really helped me make my final decision on which features I wanted. I've owned two Dakotas (man I miss that model, kept the 2002 Blue Dakota SXT for 12 years) and after learning my lesson with two Jeeps, I'm back in a truck... and what a truck it is!

Based on all the comments here I knew I wanted a 4x4 Bighorn Quad cab (6.4' bed), Hemi (NO etorque!), the non NAV 8.4, no sunroof, no leather, anti-spin, 3.21 gears, spray on bed liner, heated seats/wheel, no multi-function tailgate, and the bed step. On Labor day I stopped by the closest dealer to me not expecting to find that exact combination on the lot and not only did they have one, it was the exact color I'd have picked if every color was available. It had to be fate. ;) Anyhow, thanks again for all the great info here!

Obligatory PIC:
IMG_1890.JPG

HandyCruiser

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum from the great sovereign state of Arkansas!

ArkansasWelcomesYou!.jpg

Reactions: Ros

Users who are viewing this thread