5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Limited, I apologize

alwi228

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Wow, looks great!!!! That’s Max Steel, right?

It is Max Steel. Pretty strange color, about 95% of the time it's black and 99% of the people who see it think it's black lol It takes being in just the right light for you to be able to tell. I was kind of hoping for more of the Ford magnetic (pretty sure that's their grey on the Platinum). But it's not a big deal to me, top three colors were blue, ivory and this. The price was right and I didn't have to wait which was a HUGE selling point lol

FLG8R

Reaction score
Well, almost 500 miles in. Got the tint today, and bed cover done Saturday. I should have realized that my window tint guy Is also the main guy in town to work on the clearbra stuff so I will probably do that next. Fathers day gift from...my wife, will be some water tight totes for the bed....my fathers day gift to myself was the truck. Everything is perfect on the truck! using the 360 every chance I can get (lining up with tracks in carwash) so it has become one of my favorites, that and the stopngo cruise, makes a huge difference in rush hour!
I'll say it again, if Ram has 22 (I think thats what they said) different wheels for the 1500, those are without a doubt the best looking I've yet to see. All the best, that is a sweet looking machine!

alwi228

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I'll say it again, if Ram has 22 (I think thats what they said) different wheels for the 1500, those are without a doubt the best looking I've yet to see. All the best, that is a sweet looking machine!

Thank you my friend! They are certainly a not too flashy, but have a muscular look....almost a spitting image of me (kidding, traded in my gym membership for a carwash membership yesterday, something that will actually get used)

sgk

Reaction score
Thank you my friend! They are certainly a not too flashy, but have a muscular look....almost a spitting image of me (kidding, traded in my gym membership for a carwash membership yesterday, something that will actually get used)

hope you got the off-road group, you don't want the standard shocks to carry all the additional weight coming soon. (you cant wash that off)

Users who are viewing this thread