5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New limited Dead after dropping off for oil change

Browny10783

Reaction score
Well dropped my limited etourqe off almost 2 weeks ago to get its first oil change and to have them fix some window tint. Called the following Monday and now it has check engine lights and will not start. So frustrated, not sure how I can drop a perfectly running truck off and now it’s dead as a door nail. Just over 4K miles. I’ve logged almost the same amount of miles in loaners from them. They said an engineer has to fly in and look at my truck. I’m sure that’s a speedy task. It doesn’t help that I had a less than stellar buying experience from this dealer. If I don’t have my truck back by mid next week I’m pretty sure I’ll be asking for a buy back.

Browny10783

Reaction score
Well almost 3 weeks now. They still have my truck waiting on a camera. I guess the power pack is what caused the issue with not holding a charge. I’m on my third loaner for this duration, first 2 had issues as well, all 2019’s. I’ve informed the GM that I’m not satisfied, and will not be wanting the 1500 anymore. I can’t trust if. Since I’ve bought it, I’ve been in 5 loaners for 5 weeks. I’ve put almost 5k miles on there loaners. I only have 4K on my truck. I’ll be going back to 2500. I’m realizing now that getting rid of my 14 2500 was a huge mistake for this over priced train wreck of a truck. My dealer has stepped up, at least they say there going to. I guess we will see next week if they stand by what they say

Users who are viewing this thread