5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New limited 2500 4x4 mega cab

Gondul

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Awesome. @Gondul would appreciate it if you posted a pic of your Payload sticker on your driver's door jamb.

HDRAMS.COM is our sister site for the Heavy Duty trucks.

Great looking truck.

Come on over and join us on the HDForum!
Looks great! But with the 6.7 and looks like *all* the options, that payload is gonna small, maybe even in Powerwagon territory.

drewd

Reaction score
What tonneau cover is that? Looking to put a truxedo on mine with Ramboxs, but folks are hesistant to sell me one because they are not certain it will fit.

TWRram2500

Reaction score
Check your oil cap when running notice any smoke? I have some and its making me nervous. 700 miles. Surely the rings would be set by now. No psi just smoke like fuel passing rings thanks in advance

Gondul

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Check your oil cap when running notice any smoke? I have some and its making me nervous. 700 miles. Surely the rings would be set by now. No psi just smoke like fuel passing rings thanks in advance

Not sure how much of a response you'll get here... join us over on the HD RAMS Forum

***EDIT***

For what it is worth, a little smoke coming from the oil cap is likely not an issue unless it seems to be a lot of smoke coming out under pressure...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread