5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Kid

jeep12joe

Reaction score
Hi all. Been wanting a Ram bad since the 2019's came out. Finally made that happen when I found this 2020 for sale. I've had it for 3 days and I am completely obsessed with it. If only I could figure out why my Apple CarPlay won't connect.....

IMG_7891.jpg

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome, and congrats. It looks great!

R.Duff

Reaction score
Hi all. Been wanting a Ram bad since the 2019's came out. Finally made that happen when I found this 2020 for sale. I've had it for 3 days and I am completely obsessed with it. If only I could figure out why my Apple CarPlay won't connect.....

View attachment 107919
Have ya tried resting head unit to factory settings in the menu? Might be worth a shot.

Maybe double check for ios updates or app ones or try different cable Incase it's being odd

Congrats on the truck though

jeep12joe

Reaction score
Have ya tried resting head unit to factory settings in the menu? Might be worth a shot.

Maybe double check for ios updates or app ones or try different cable Incase it's being odd

Congrats on the truck though
I did update iOS, but have not tried resetting the unit in the truck. I will try that today. I bought a brand new cable yesterday, wasn't that.

Users who are viewing this thread