5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New here

Cbty2050

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I'm new here but just ordered my 3rd DT truck. Walking Way from a 2020 Built to Serve with 19k miles with $7500 in my pocket, dealer is just buying me out. I am replacing it with A 22 Bighorn Back Country well equipped with pano roof, 12" radio and a few other options. Wish led lighting was an option on this truck. Just looking at updating the lights all around and will soon have that figured out.

HemiDude

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Welcome! Which BTS did you turn in?

Cbty2050

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I'm new here but just ordered my 3rd DT truck. Walking Way from a 2020 Built to Serve with 19k miles with $7500 in my pocket, dealer is just buying me out. I am replacing it with A 22 Bighorn Back Country well equipped with pano roof, 12" radio and a few other options. Wish led lighting was an option on this truck. Just looking at updating the lights all around and will soon have that figured out.
Found our that premium lighting is now available to add to Big Horns, sales manager Sent in the request to today. Hoping they get added.

NRitland2

Reaction score
Found our that premium lighting is now available to add to Big Horns, sales manager Sent in the request to today. Hoping they get added.
Great news. I did the same with the pano roof. Dealer successfully added

Cbty2050

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Great news. I did the same with the pano roof. Dealer successfully added
I had the pano built in the truck already, sounds like the lights will be added. It might delay the production a little.

Users who are viewing this thread