5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Here - Just orderd a Laramie

Ldc2335

Reaction score
Welcome!

Sent from my Galaxy S21 Ultra using Tapatalk

BNJMN

Reaction score
Welcome - if you are ready to drive yourself crazy waiting get your vin in the tracker and read about the guys getting trucks relatively quickly!

LoRAM

Reaction score
What options did ya select? Love my ‘22 ecodiesel!

LX Sport

Reaction score
Welcome - if you are ready to drive yourself crazy waiting get your vin in the tracker and read about the guys getting trucks relatively quickly!

Dealer I ordered from does alot of factory ordering and told me to expect it to be about 2 months, which was better then expected. They said wait times have been coming down recently.

LX Sport

Reaction score
What options did ya select? Love my ‘22 ecodiesel!

Ha, more then I originally planned, thats for sure. But decided if I'm buying new and ordering, Im gonna get everything I want. Laramie Level B, Sport, Pano Roof, 12" screen, 3.92, anti-spin, tow mirrors, tow group, bed group and 33g tank. It'll mostly be a daily driver and tow the race car occasionally. Plan to put some step bars and a tonneau cover on it, debating on different wheels too.

Biggiehorn

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Ha, more then I originally planned, thats for sure. But decided if I'm buying new and ordering, Im gonna get everything I want. Laramie Level B, Sport, Pano Roof, 12" screen, 3.92, anti-spin, tow mirrors, tow group, bed group and 33g tank. It'll mostly be a daily driver and tow the race car occasionally. Plan to put some step bars and a tonneau cover on it, debating on different wheels too.
Very nice! Sounds like you did it up right! Congrats and welcome.

HemiDude

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Welcome! Sounds like it gonna be good truck!

NRitland2

Reaction score
Its the worst…. You find yourself saying “what’s another $850”

Users who are viewing this thread