5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"New Guy" just born today !

• Thread starter Deleted member103
  • Start date
D

Deleted member103

Kidding of course
263a.png
. That happened, hmm, well, will be 67 yrs. ago pretty darn soon ! Current ride is a 2016 75th Anniversary G.C; and IF I knew what/how "source" &
"link" meant !?, I would show a photo from iPhoto's - any advice ?
Before the G.C. I had & loved, with No issues (other than 1 repaired recall) My 2003 4X2 Dodge 1500 SLT Std. Cab Hemi w/AFE intake & ARE CAP w/ BedRug (Camping).

Really liking the Rebel, but I fear it may be too costly . . . even with only the 1 upgrade on the build site ! We'll see !? Looks like LATE in the year before they'll offer what I want color & engine choices (V6) . . . sure would be nice if they had a 3rd choice of a 6cyl. turbo (for the torque).

Does anyone know if the eTorque V6 (at low speeds <10mph?) works in 4-Low / as in off road maneuvering / torque ? Or is it just normal street use off-the-line ?

Thanks, and Nice to be HERE while I contemplate getting back to a (Dodge) New RAM 1500 . . . tired of pitching tents, so much easier with a CAP and BedRug !

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site! I see no reason the eTorque system wouldn't work in 4 low but it has not been specified whether or not that is the case as of yet.

To upload a photo just click the attachments button under the text box, alternatively if you have a picture already hosted somewhere you can use the image icon at the top of the text box and put the photos link in the source and link boxes.

D

Deleted member103

Thanks Jared, but I figured it out . . . see I was clicking on the "image" icon above - what I do to put photos into emails - 'Attachments' it is ! I may be getting older, but the "brain" seems to still function; at least good enough to See & Drive, yea !
263a.png

Incase anyone is curious about my member photo . . . it is of a Very Memorable 1985/'86 Christmas/New Year - overseas in Monoco's protected harbor. the Navy Ship, USS Elmer Montgomery (at that point a Vintage Vietnam era Fast Frigate & "super Sub-Hunter" / "Cruise-ship" ! At that point I was a lowly E-4 STG3 - but went on to do my 20 & retire (2004). Hmm now that I think of it this stuff should go under my profile . . . oh well, maybe old age IS catching up, ha ha . . .
1f604.png

RAM 4times

Reaction score
hi, i'm driving a 13 black with the white gold ram longhorn. it's the best new vehicle i have ever had. i'm almost 60 so i've had a few. back in january i was ready to order a 18 longhorn untill i found out ram wasn't taking orders any longer for the 18 model. i didn't realize that the 19 would be out in march rather than the fall. so at that point after getting as much info and seeing what the trim levels would look like i decided to go with the limited this time. can't wait to see one in my driveway! by the way i got a lot of info from this website so thanks to jared and everyone else!

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
RAM 4times said:
hi, i'm driving a 13 black with the white gold ram longhorn. it's the best new vehicle i have ever had. i'm almost 60 so i've had a few. back in january i was ready to order a 18 longhorn untill i found out ram wasn't taking orders any longer for the 18 model. i didn't realize that the 19 would be out in march rather than the fall. so at that point after getting as much info and seeing what the trim levels would look like i decided to go with the limited this time. can't wait to see one in my driveway! by the way i got a lot of info from this website so thanks to jared and everyone else!
Welcome! Thanks for the kind words, looking forward to hearing about your limited!

cwelect1

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I'm a newb and don't own a RAM yet. Been saving my dollars and looking to possibly getting into a 19.

VoiceOfReason

Reaction score
<woltlab-quote data-link="https://5thgenrams.com/community/forum/index.php?thread/170-new-guy-just-born-today/&postID=780#post780" data-author="LOU.2">Thanks Jared, but I figured it out . . . see I was clicking on the "image" icon above - what I do to put photos into emails - 'Attachments' it is ! I may be getting older, but the "brain" seems to still function; at least good enough to See & Drive, yea !
263a.png

Incase anyone is curious about my member photo . . . it is of a Very Memorable 1985/'86 Christmas/New Year - overseas in Monoco's protected harbor. the Navy Ship, USS Elmer Montgomery (at that point a Vintage Vietnam era Fast Frigate & "super Sub-Hunter" / "Cruise-ship" ! At that point I was a lowly E-4 STG3 - but went on to do my 20 & retire (2004). Hmm now that I think of it this stuff should go under my profile . . . oh well, maybe old age IS catching up, ha ha . . .
1f604.png
</woltlab-quote>Thank YOU for your service as well.

Bcryan

Reaction score
Thanks Jared, but I figured it out . . . see I was clicking on the "image" icon above - what I do to put photos into emails - 'Attachments' it is ! I may be getting older, but the "brain" seems to still function; at least good enough to See & Drive, yea !
263a.png

1f604.png
Thank you for your service!

Users who are viewing this thread