5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New guy from Washington

NWRogue

Reaction score
I've had my 2020 Limited for 3 weeks now. Been lurking in the forums since i took delivery on Memorial Day. Was this or an F-150, pretty sure I made the right choice.

Here she is on day 1, dealer did a crap detail. My regular guy is going to spiff her up soon.

IMG_0215.jpg

RamCares

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I've had my 2020 Limited for 3 weeks now. Been lurking in the forums since i took delivery on Memorial Day. Was this or an F-150, pretty sure I made the right choice.

Here she is on day 1, dealer did a crap detail. My regular guy is going to spiff her up soon.

View attachment 59239

Nice truck, @NWRogue! If at any point should you need to work with your dealer or you experience any questions, our team is always a private message away and more than happy to provide further support.

Mark
RamCares

NWRogue

Reaction score
Nice truck, @NWRogue! If at any point should you need to work with your dealer or you experience any questions, our team is always a private message away and more than happy to provide further support.

Mark
RamCares
Everyone was rushed that day, so not at all surprised that the truck wasn't perfect when it was delivered. I think they only had it back for an hour. No need to raise it any further than this.

Except for the detail, everything else that day went very smoothly.

Thank you.

PorBoy

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum and good to hear your dealer experience went smoothly...

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score

View attachment 59239
Welcome to the forum. Beautiful truck!

RamCares

Reaction score
Everyone was rushed that day, so not at all surprised that the truck wasn't perfect when it was delivered. I think they only had it back for an hour. No need to raise it any further than this.

Except for the detail, everything else that day went very smoothly.

Thank you.

Thank you very much for the follow up, we are always a private message away to provide support!

Mark
RamCares

myles

Reaction score

Nice limited & welcome to the forum! Lots of good info on here and a very active community.

Amazing93

Reaction score
Welcome. I'm in Spokane what path of WA are you from?

z0n3

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. I am in Redmond, WA. Enjoy your truck and happy modding!

Users who are viewing this thread