5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New guy from the Northwest

sgk

Reaction score
Hello, welcome to the forum. Now you're a member we can learn a thing or two from., almost 24 years of Ram experience. I'd be interested to hear your thoughts on the 5th gens compared to previous models you have driven.

Reactions: 356

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Welcome from the Midwest. Lots of good information here. Like all forums, we attract a disproportionate number experiencing issues that need help ( which is what forums are great for) and tons of helpful information and insights.

syddog 2000

Reaction score
Welcome contribute and enjoy, We are all "know it alls" lol

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome. Thanks for joining us. We also have sections for all generations of Ram trucks.

Be sure to post up some pics and/or tell us all about them.

I love to see and hear about Ram trucks working for their owners...and anything you learned along the way about repairs, troublespots, and modifications.

Lar1037

Reaction score
New to group but have been driving Ram trucks since 1995
I grew up in a very small town in western Oklahoma where my dad was a Ford dealer in the very early 50's. I switched over to Chrysler products in 1991 and have been for the most part extremely happy with them. Had a 2014 F150 ecoboost and didn't like it after about the first month of owning it, glad it's gone.

KJRam

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome to the 5th gen club!

YoAdrian

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome @Lar1037 glad to have you here. I”m a Northwesterner too, albeit a transplanted one who has settled on the East Coast after way too many moves. Hope you enjoy the forum, it’s a good crowd here.

Users who are viewing this thread