5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Guy From PA

RebelMike

Reaction score
Hey everyone, just checking in to introduce myself. My name is Mike, I live in Northeast PA. I am a long time Dodge/Ram owner. Just picked up my current one two weeks ago. 2019 Rebel Crew Cab in Granite Crystal Metallic. Has the etorque Hemi, 3.92 gears, tow mirrors, blindspot detection, park sensors, 8.4" Uconnect w/Nav, factory side steps, and an Extang tri-fold Tonneau cover. I traded in a 2014 Ram sport crew cab 4x4 on it, and although there are a few things I miss from the old truck (32 gallon tank for one) I really love the new truck. I am already looking forward to adding a few extras, a Bedrug, LED bed lighting, AVS vent visors on the windows, and eventually the Mopar 2" lift.

rebel_side.jpg

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome. Awesome Rebel. Is it going to be hauling the travel trailer in the pic?

Be sure to check out our towing and camping threads if it is.

Thanks for joining us

troutspinner

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Welcome from another Pa’er. SE Pa to be exact. Nice truck. You’ll want to do some poking around the forum and probably skip the Mopar lift as it will net you only 1” with a Rebel.

RebelMike

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome. Yes it will definitely be pulling the camper in the picture. Looking forward to it actually, as this truck is more than capable to haul it.

As for the 2" lift, I never really thought about it like that, but you are right, with the Rebel being 1" higher to begin with, it wouldn't really so much for me. See, this is why I joined. Thanks!

Reddragon19

Reaction score
Hey everyone, just checking in to introduce myself. My name is Mike, I live in Northeast PA. I am a long time Dodge/Ram owner. Just picked up my current one two weeks ago. 2019 Rebel Crew Cab in Granite Crystal Metallic. Has the etorque Hemi, 3.92 gears, tow mirrors, blindspot detection, park sensors, 8.4" Uconnect w/Nav, factory side steps, and an Extang tri-fold Tonneau cover. I traded in a 2014 Ram sport crew cab 4x4 on it, and although there are a few things I miss from the old truck (32 gallon tank for one) I really love the new truck. I am already looking forward to adding a few extras, a Bedrug, LED bed lighting, AVS vent visors on the windows, and eventually the Mopar 2" lift.

View attachment 6217
How does it tow and what is the weight of the camper I am looking to get a camper . I have the same truck .

RebelMike

Reaction score
The camper in loaded form runs just under 6000 lbs. I run an Equilizer WDH on it, and the truck pulls it like a dream. I have no bounce, sway or power issues at all.

Users who are viewing this thread