5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Guy From NJ That Ordered a '25 Rebel

RonsSRT1

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I just wanted to introduce myself, I'm Ron from NJ and I ordered my hydro blue Rebel in May. The options I ordered are the monotone paint, luxury leather red bucket seats/interior, advanced safety group 2, technology group, 33 gallon tank, air suspension, bed utility group (I really only wanted the spray in bed liner), tonneau cover, sunroof, black side steps, trailer brake control and Rebel 2 equipment group. I'm really not going to tow with the truck so I didnt think it was necessary for me to get the towing tech group or the trailer tow group. It sat on the restricted list until May 13th then went to BA status. From there it went to D on June 14th, then to D1 on July 2nd, E, F and G on July 26th, I, J and JB on July 29th where it currently sits. I have an estimated delivery date of October 9th. This is my first Ram that I've ordered but I ordered my SRT Challenger back in 2013, got it two months later and that came from Canada on a truck, train and back to a truck again. I'm just curious, I saw a video where they do an estimated 500 trucks a day installing these extra's (bed liner, decals, side steps, tie down rails and tonneau cover). Does it really take that long to install? I know there are loads of trucks infront of mine but having these extra's installed, do those extra's really push my delivery back a month and a half after it was built before I pick it up from the dealer?

Users who are viewing this thread