5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New guy from Iowa

hughey79

Reaction score
Hi all. Glad to be a member of the 5th gen club well as of tomorrow. I am trading in my leased 2017 Ram Sport in red for a 2019 Laramie in blue streak. Great trucks! Hoping there are no issues with this 19 as I have so much about. My new truck still has 3.92 gears. 8.4 inch wanted the 12 but couldn't find any deals or for the truck have the rest of the items I wanted.
Looking forward to learning a lot and making some small mods as again I am leasing this one as well. May keep it never know.

Dr. Jim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Welcome! Although the 2017 Ram is a nice truck, I'm sure you are really going to like the 2019. Post some pics when you get a chance.

MJP

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hi all. Glad to be a member of the 5th gen club well as of tomorrow. I am trading in my leased 2017 Ram Sport in red for a 2019 Laramie in blue streak. Great trucks! Hoping there are no issues with this 19 as I have so much about. My new truck still has 3.92 gears. 8.4 inch wanted the 12 but couldn't find any deals or for the truck have the rest of the items I wanted.
Looking forward to learning a lot and making some small mods as again I am leasing this one as well. May keep it never know.
Welcome. Great place for info.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online