5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Guy Alert

Mad Cow

Reaction score
Hi All! I currently own a 4X4 2018 Chevy Colorado LT, but just ordered a new 2022 Ram Laramie with the Sport Package and a few other options. The Colorado has been a great truck, but it is time for something bigger and nicer. I ordered my Ram on 11/16/21 and was wondering if there is an online way to track it. I called the dealer, and he says it's at "D" Status now.

Thanks!
Dan

AngelPhoenix

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Welcome!

There's a few different threads dedicated to tracking and discussing orders, but basically you want to give your info (specifically your VIN#, which you should have in D) to @Eighty and/or @triple_B. They will hook you up.

Last edited:

Mad Cow

Reaction score
Thanks Guys, still waiting for a VIN from the dealer. I'll get it entered as soon as I have it.

Mad Cow

Reaction score
Hi Eighty, I got my VIN today and submitted it. What happens now, is there another page I need to look on?

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Hi Eighty, I got my VIN today and submitted it. What happens now, is there another page I need to look on?
It may be a couple of days, but eventually you'll see your info in the tracker on this page:

triple_B runs validations every couple of days (to keep non-members off the list, and to validate VINs against the database).

Your info is in the system already, though, so just wait for an update from us when you get a build sheet and/or window sticker. Daily updates are in this link (this will take you to today's update):

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/