5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New from the PNW

PNWSteel

Reaction score
Hey there. New guy here from Washington state. Enjoying the forum, been doing lots of poking around for some great info.

I’m about a month in with my truck, done some easier stuff, window tint, muffler, tonneau cover, debage/blackout emblems. Now the hard (but fun) part figuring out the wheels and tires and to lift or level.

I upgraded from a 2013 to the 19 and dang is it so much better. I was actually shopping wranglers hard until I drove the new ram and was sold, no looking back now! 1283AF9C-2520-4FF0-B36B-928D02F5C325.jpeg

YoAdrian

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Hey, nice truck and welcome to the forum fellow Washingtonian!

Mike67

Reaction score
Welcome and we did the same thing, started looking at Wrangler, wife always wanted one.
I didnt like it so i had them bring a truck around to try, now we are.getting the truck.

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome. Good choice with the Ram. It can still go off road...just need a little wider trail.

Thanks for joining us

Users who are viewing this thread