5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New from SoCal

G’s Rebel

Reaction score
Hey all,

Just created an IG for the truck @gen5rebel.

I have a 2019 Rebel 4x4 crew cab with the 5.7 Hemi.

Currently I have an on Board air system by vi-air that was custom mounted and I also am the test truck for Baja Designs for light kits for gen 5 rams.

Right now I have a 20” onyx6+ lightbar mounted behind the lower grill, as well as 4 s2 fog pocket lights and 2 s2 rear back up lights.

I’ll be posting photos on my Ig page of all the lights and hopefully kits will be available soon for purchase by Baja Designs!

Hopefully more mods to follow in the near future

go-ram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hey all,

Just created an IG for the truck @gen5rebel.

I have a 2019 Rebel 4x4 crew cab with the 5.7 Hemi.

Currently I have an on Board air system by vi-air that was custom mounted and I also am the test truck for Baja Designs for light kits for gen 5 rams.

Right now I have a 20” onyx6+ lightbar mounted behind the lower grill, as well as 4 s2 fog pocket lights and 2 s2 rear back up lights.

I’ll be posting photos on my Ig page of all the lights and hopefully kits will be available soon for purchase by Baja Designs!

Hopefully more mods to follow in the near future

Why not post your photos here? I for one will not go to Instagram to view them.

G’s Rebel

Reaction score
Why not post your photos here? I for one will not go to Instagram to view them.
I will be posting them here as well but it’s just easier to communicate through IG for me. You don’t have to follow lol

Users who are viewing this thread