5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New from NJ

nlindste

Reaction score
I am new member from Northern NJ with a new 2019 Ram Bighorn Sport package. I am loving this truck, I came from a 2016 GMC Canyon that was purchased back via Lemon Law.

Attachments

• Truck cropped.jpg
    Truck cropped.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 26
Welcome aboard, this place is gonna get packed and packed quickly with the amount of new owners.

Welcome, I really like that truck. One of my favorite colors and I am a big fan of the "sport" look, can't think right now what they call it these days lol

Welcome, I really like that truck. One of my favorite colors and I am a big fan of the "sport" look, can't think right now what they call it these days lol

I saw this truck on the lot and said I had to have it. I went from a black truck and said I could not do that color again.

Nick

I am new member from Northern NJ with a new 2019 Ram Bighorn Sport package. I am loving this truck, I came from a 2016 GMC Canyon that was purchased back via Lemon Law.

Sharp truck.....Congrats!!

congrats on a great looking truck. this south jersey guy just picked up his limited on 7-20. glad you're as happy as me with our trucks!

congrats on a great looking truck. this south jersey guy just picked up his limited on 7-20. glad you're as happy as me with our trucks!

Thanks....Congrats on your new truck. Absolutely love the truck and can't keep myself out of it.

Welcome, and congrats on a beautiful truck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back