5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New from New Jersey

jshirlotsky

Reaction score
What’s up everybody. I just recently purchased a new 2019 Bighorn Black edition. This is my third Ram and so far I’m loving it more than all the others! I look forward to being part of the forums and interacting with you all! I’ll post some better pics when the weather clears up!

Jerry

Attachments

• 4ED7DB5E-2D43-4090-ACDA-27FBF64CCDDE.jpeg
    4ED7DB5E-2D43-4090-ACDA-27FBF64CCDDE.jpeg
    146.8 KB · Views: 42
  • 8E054123-69BB-4F88-9832-44ED9E9A43BA.jpeg
    8E054123-69BB-4F88-9832-44ED9E9A43BA.jpeg
    127.8 KB · Views: 40

MJP

Ram Guru
Reaction score
What’s up everybody. I just recently purchased a new 2019 Bighorn Black edition. This is my third Ram and so far I’m loving it more than all the others! I look forward to being part of the forums and interacting with you all! I’ll post some better pics when the weather clears up!

Jerry
From one Jersey boy to another, welcome! This is a great forum loaded with great info.

79 300

Reaction score
Welcome from a Black Appearance package Bighorn owner from PA. The Black editions don't seem to sit on the lots very long, at least around here.

Rich

Reaction score
I have basically the same version, blacked out!

I removed my "4x4 Off Road" decals to help with the blacked out look, and now am searching for some quality black lug nuts that won't rust over time. I'm also looking for a good way to black out the mechanical keyholes on the driver's door and the Ramboxes.

The only other thing is the damn silver utility rail that comes with the Rambox beds. Why they include a silver rail on this package and no other is beyond me! All the non-rambox utility rails are black!

Enjoy your truck!

jshirlotsky

Reaction score
From one Jersey boy to another, welcome! This is a great forum loaded with great info.
Yeah I've been searching for the exact truck I wanted for quite some time after my 2018 Accord was totaled. This was the closest truck to what I was looking for that I could find so I jumped on it!

jshirlotsky

Reaction score
I have basically the same version, blacked out!

I removed my "4x4 Off Road" decals to help with the blacked out look, and now am searching for some quality black lug nuts that won't rust over time. I'm also looking for a good way to black out the mechanical keyholes on the driver's door and the Ramboxes.

The only other thing is the **** silver utility rail that comes with the Rambox beds. Why they include a silver rail on this package and no other is beyond me! All the non-rambox utility rails are black!

Enjoy your truck!
Thanks man! Yeah I am going to be looking for black lugs too. I used Gorilla lugs on my old Charger but they didn't hold up very well so if you find any please let me know!

jshirlotsky

Reaction score
Welcome from Millville and it’s funny as my beater car is a 2018 Accord 2.0t Touring. View attachment 16071

That’s really funny! I liked the Accord. And I can tell you it holds up really well in a head on collision! Only reason it was declared totaled was because of all the electronics in the front end with the Honda sensing system.

My car
8c5237283fa481ce9f93c30472421693.jpg

His car
1968690fa54f184df43afa632ba52ccc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Ouch and you are right about all of the electronics. Mine sounds like a pinball machine with all of its warnings. Hence why I didn't get any of that with my Ram.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Al Czervik

Sag A*
Reaction score
and now am searching for some quality black lug nuts that won't rust over time.

I am going to be looking for black lugs too. I used Gorilla lugs on my old Charger but they didn't hold up very well so if you find any please let me know!

I put these on about two months ago and so far so good, including rain, snow and a couple go rounds with air impact wrenches:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00JNL65AG/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00__o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Those are the exact ones that I’ve purchased, just haven’t gotten around to putting them on my Rebel wheels yet.

jshirlotsky

Reaction score

Al Czervik

Sag A*
Reaction score
Those actually look really nice but when I go to the link it says they don’t fit my truck. That’s the exact pet number you have?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trust me... they fit. :cool:

Amazon isn’t really the best when it comes to what fits vs what does not sadly.

I heard that my friend... :ROFLMAO:

Users who are viewing this thread