5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New from MN

mmhoium

Reaction score
First, I want to thank everyone here. Ive been lurking since June and read most all of the threads on this site - tons of good info.

Placed my factory order this evening, so wanted to officially join. I'm just N of Minneapolis so had a plethora of dealers to choose from; some good, some could use some improvement.

The wait begins!

Hunts99

Reaction score
Welcome from the great white north! Hope your order goes smoothly. Mine is going smooth, just probably will not get it in time for me to take it up north for hunting this year, which is a huge bummer. Sounds like the rail drops off the vehicles in Cottage Grove before loading up to be delivered.

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome. Since you already know there is good info here, hopefully you get your truck soon and add to our conversations. I am sure lots of guys are gonna want to know how it works in a colder climate.

Thanks for joining us

thcmas35

Tracking order
Tracking order
Reaction score
First, I want to thank everyone here. Ive been lurking since June and read most all of the threads on this site - tons of good info.

Placed my factory order this evening, so wanted to officially join. I'm just N of Minneapolis so had a plethora of dealers to choose from; some good, some could use some improvement.

The wait begins!
Welcome from the SW metro area. We find ourselves up there a lot. We test drove in Flake, but ended up ordering from Shakopee because they were closer and that is where I turned in my lease.

tcw3628

Reaction score
Welcome from the great white north! Hope your order goes smoothly. Mine is going smooth, just probably will not get it in time for me to take it up north for hunting this year, which is a huge bummer. Sounds like the rail drops off the vehicles in Cottage Grove before loading up to be delivered.
How do you see the different KZ statuses?

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Welcome from South Jersey and also from another Billet Silver owner. 62F4C945-E965-4B56-A043-512199F5FF1F.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread