5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New from Midwest

dutchman187

Ram Guru
Reaction score
In the market and position to finally purchase my truck. Been driving a 2005 Ford Escape for 12 years now and have saved for the right truck. Always been a Ford guy for trucks (drove a 76 F-150 in high school in the 90s), but my dad has had multiple mopars, including a 77 Roadrunner (foolishly sold the 69 Roadrunner!). Mainly settled on the new RAM due to the ride quality, as my wife gets car sick and motion triggered migraines super easy. However, I'm waiting for the RAM box and eTorque, so it looks like I'll keep waiting until Fall at earliest. Glad to have found this forum. Lots of great info on here. Best regards!

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
welcome. @dutchman187. Glad to know you are interested in getting a Ram. Hope the purchase works out for you.

Edwards

Ram Guru
Reaction score
You can order RamBox and eTorque now. No word yet on when they'll be shipping but at least you can get in line.

D

Deleted member103

Edwards said:
You can order RamBox and eTorque now. No word yet on when they'll be shipping but at least you can get in line.
Yes, what he said . Welcome; so I was wondering what's a "Dutchman" doing so far from Home ? And how far East of Mid or how far West of Mid is Your MidWest ? I've a brother in the Western Chicago-burbs of the Midwest !

dutchman187

Ram Guru
Reaction score
LOU.2 said:
Yes, what he said . Welcome; so I was wondering what's a "Dutchman" doing so far from Home ? And how far East of Mid or how far West of Mid is Your MidWest ? I've a brother in the Western Chicago-burbs of the Midwest !
I'm in Iowa. There are a couple of pretty large Dutch communities in Iowa. Annual Tulip festival just got over a weekend ago actually.

I know you can order those two options currently, but I'm waiting to view it in person on the new Ram. Since this will be my first Ram and it is a new generation, I want to see it with my own eyes up close and not just a photo rendering of it. I've seen the old models up close, so I want to do the same with this one before dropping that kind of coin. Glad to be here though!

Rustydodge

Reaction score
dutchman187 said:
I'm in Iowa. There are a couple of pretty large Dutch communities in Iowa. Annual Tulip festival just got over a weekend ago actually.

I know you can order those two options currently, but I'm waiting to view it in person on the new Ram. Since this will be my first Ram and it is a new generation, I want to see it with my own eyes up close and not just a photo rendering of it. I've seen the old models up close, so I want to do the same with this one before dropping that kind of coin. Glad to be here though!
Not to get too personal but do you live in Pella or Orange City? I'm in Pella. Saw my first 2019 ram drive by walmart last week. Small world

dutchman187

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Rustydodge said:
Not to get too personal but do you live in Pella or Orange City? I'm in Pella. Saw my first 2019 ram drive by walmart last week. Small world
Family line was through Pella originally. I live in the DSM area though. Small world indeed.
263a.png

Users who are viewing this thread