5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New from Michigan

Brrryan

Reaction score
Hey guys, new member here from the metro Detroit area. Picked my ‘19 up a few weeks ago and love it. Only mods thus far are tires, but I’m sure lurking on this forum will have me dumping money into it soon enough!

Attachments

• 5448F90C-647E-476E-A9F2-B5ABBF9D6466.jpeg
    5448F90C-647E-476E-A9F2-B5ABBF9D6466.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 23

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome. Lots of information here about modifications.

Thanks for joining up, hope you continue to enjoy your Ram and welcome.

Believemeustink

Reaction score
Hey guys, new member here from the metro Detroit area. Picked my ‘19 up a few weeks ago and love it. Only mods thus far are tires, but I’m sure lurking on this forum will have me dumping money into it soon enough!

I'm from the exact same area. Do you mind posting in the Price negotiated from MSRP thread, if you, so feel like being candid about your purchase.

I'm looking to get a Bighorn with the black appearance package as well. It would help to know what a fellow metro Detroiter received on their deal

Brrryan

Reaction score
I'm from the exact same area. Do you mind posting in the Price negotiated from MSRP thread, if you, so feel like being candid about your purchase.

I'm looking to get a Bighorn with the black appearance package as well. It would help to know what a fellow metro Detroiter received on their deal

Sure man, I’ll just throw it here for now. MSRP was $49,460 and paid $42,500 OTD, which included them getting me out of my Sierra lease with two years still left on it. I qualified for employee pricing and some conquest cash. I should add I had to travel out to Randy Wise in Clio to get that deal. PM me if you need anymore details. Good luck on the find!

YoAdrian

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome, and nice looking truck.

sgk

Reaction score
Nice Ram, I see you put her to work already. How is that going? is towing as good or better than your Sierra?

Brrryan

Reaction score
Nice Ram, I see you put her to work already. How is that going? is towing as good or better than your Sierra?

My trailer with its contents is no more than 2500-3000lbs, so no real weight. In my Sierra, I could definitely feel it...in the Ram I often forget it’s even back there.

Thanks for the welcome guys!

Users who are viewing this thread