5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New from MD

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome. Laramie with sport package. Patriot Blue looks great. Take good care of that truck...offroad group also, will make a nice truck for me someday on the used market.

Great looking truck.

VinnyRam

Reaction score
Hey all,

Shopped for a while and decided to go with the Ram. Only have had it for a week now but love it so far.
I'm not too far from you in Maryland and I love your truck. I'm looking at ordering the same truck but in black. Which dealer did you order that truck from?

VinnyRam

Reaction score
Adams in Annapolis.
Thanks. Did you get the sunroof ? I'm on the fence; my 2015 F 150 has problems with the sunroof and I'm not sure I want to go through that again. So far, I haven't heard much issue reported here.

MachoDonut

Reaction score
Thanks. Did you get the sunroof ? I'm on the fence; my 2015 F 150 has problems with the sunroof and I'm not sure I want to go through that again. So far, I haven't heard much issue reported here.

I did not get the pano-roof or the air suspension.
I’m not really a big sunroof person. I think the big pano roofs look cool, but I’d end up not using it after like a month. Plus I would have the shade closed all the time to keep it cooler inside. And they add weight.

Users who are viewing this thread