5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New from Indy

Rottie

Reaction score
Hey everyone! Just picked up a new to me 2019 Rebel in black. So far I love the truck with its pano roof, air suspension, and all the other bells and whistles. Hopefully, I'll continue to love it, although I'm getting a little nervous hearing about all the problems some people here are having. Hopefully it's just a small percentage of the population and most people won't see these problems. I've already learned a lot from you guys and I'm planning on buying an online Mopar extended warranty that I learned about here.

Trooper4

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hey everyone! Just picked up a new to me 2019 Rebel in black. So far I love the truck with its pano roof, air suspension, and all the other bells and whistles. Hopefully, I'll continue to love it, although I'm getting a little nervous hearing about all the problems some people here are having. Hopefully it's just a small percentage of the population and most people won't see these problems. I've already learned a lot from you guys and I'm planning on buying an online Mopar extended warranty that I learned about here.
Welcome aboard. Enjoy the ride.

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Welcome but what you are hearing will not be any different then on other makes lol. It comes down to staying aware and acting upon what you find as soon as possible. Did you buy from a place other then a Ram dealership ?

Rottie

Reaction score
Welcome but what you are hearing will not be any different then on other makes lol. It comes down to staying aware and acting upon what you find as soon as possible. Did you buy from a place other then a Ram dealership ?
I actually found the truck at a Toyota dealership. A new one with the equipment I wanted (Air susp, ramboxes, towing mirrors, 33 gallon tank, etc.) was out of my price range, so I looked for a used one.

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I’m not a warranty person but I wonder if you still fall under that 3 year 36, 000 mile thing ?

Rottie

Reaction score
I’m not a warranty person but I wonder if you still fall under that 3 year 36, 000 mile thing ?
I'm sure I do, I was referring to an extended warranty for after that period. With all these extras I want to make sure I can keep this thing working good for a long time to come without costing me an arm and a leg.

Dr. Jim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Welcome to this forum and congratulations on purchasing a Ram truck. I've had my Ram a little over a year now and have no problems with it. It's been a great truck. I'm sure yours will be great for you as well!

Users who are viewing this thread