5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Forum Section - Dealer Reviews

Patsy1099

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I had a thought for the mods to consider. It seems one of the consistent themes I read about here are which local dealers are good for the sales side (best price, volume, orders, etc) and which ones are good for servicing our vehicles (addressing some of the recurring issues, working with FCA, providing loaners, quality work, etc). I think it would be really great if we had a section for Dealer reviews and comments, organized by Region. Mods would create and monitor the dealer entries (upon request) to avoid duplicates and/or abuse. Members could then rate the dealer based on several criteria. Those ratings would accumulate by each category. Members could also add additional comments about their experience with sales, service, specific individuals, etc.

I think it would be more meaningful to hear and see the feedback from the members here regarding their dealership experiences vs Yelp, Google Reviews, etc (which we all know are stacked with bogus reviews) and having it organized in a way that would allow members to quickly locate dealerships to do business with. It would benefit the members here as well as reward (in the form of future business) dealers who deserve it.

Thoughts?

Last edited:

FirstPU

Reaction score
100% behind this idea. I'm having a hard time finding good service, would be nice to see if someone else has.

MattF

Reaction score
Excellent idea! With these trucks more expensive in some cases that a Porsche - Identifying the excellent dealerships and the terrible would be helpful to all.

Matt

Love2driveRAM19

Reaction score
Great idea!!!

Would need some way to narrow it down by state/region etc to really get best value. While I would be glad they are getting great service in California, my ultimate concern would be the service provided in SouthWest Florida dealerships/authorized dodge service locations.

Another thought if you don't separate by State---include in the title State, City---this way if you look inside the subforum you can see easily the locations that are closest to you/the reader.

MJP

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I had a thought for the mods to consider. It seems one of the consistent themes I read about here are which local dealers are good for the sales side (best price, volume, orders, etc) and which ones are good for servicing our vehicles (addressing some of the recurring issues, working with FCA, providing loaners, quality work, etc). I think it would be really great if we had a section for Dealer reviews and comments, organized by Region. Mods would create and monitor the dealer entries (upon request) to avoid duplicates and/or abuse. Members could then rate the dealer based on several criteria. Those ratings would accumulate by each category. Members could also add additional comments about their experience with sales, service, specific individuals, etc.

I think it would be more meaningful to hear and see the feedback from the members here regarding their dealership experiences vs Yelp, Google Reviews, etc (which we all know are stacked with bogus reviews) and having it organized in a way that would allow members to quickly locate dealerships to do business with. It would benefit the members here as well as reward (in the form of future business) dealers who deserve it.

Thoughts?
Very good idea.

Users who are viewing this thread