5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NEW Blacked Out 2019 Bighorn 4x4 Owner

ricroc187

Reaction score
Greetings everyone, just purchased a 2019 Bighorn/Lonestar 4x4 blacked out crew cab. Looking to start customizing it and found this forum. I look forward to getting ideas and learning more about these 5th Gen trucks. I have owned about every Gen for the Dodge Rams and this 5th Gen Ram is a beauty and beast put together!

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Welcome from South Jersey, anxious to find out all that you want to do with this one. :)

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Welcome from NW Missouri. The blacked out trucks combine high style and presence in a great package. That gets greater as you customize.

ricroc187

Reaction score
Yes! i think it looks so classy and mean at the same time, but i have been looking for aftermarket parts and right now the market is very limited.

ricroc187

Reaction score
Welcome from South Jersey, anxious to find out all that you want to do with this one. :)
I have a certain look in mind, but have noticed that there is not a lot of aftermarket parts or options just yet. I have seen a 3.5 suspension lift from Readylift and a 6 inch, but i am not sure as to how high i want to go. The blacked out version is such a classy and beautiful package. Everything is blacked out including the exhaust tips and badges.

Users who are viewing this thread