5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Bighorn Off Road owner

Rizzo27

Reaction score
We sold our campers and no longer needed our 2016 Ram 2500 Laramie Limited. Nor did we need a truck that fancy. My local dealer traded me even up for a 2019 Bighorn with the Off Road package and a few other upgrades. This truck is awesome! It's even more smooth than my 2015 1500 ecodiesel outdoorsman was. I'm very happy they increased the payload on the 1500 as well. I'll be doing a light off road/overland build with it eventually.
20191002_213739.jpg

2 questions:

1. Does anyone know if they make an aftermarket OEM knockoff black plastic wheel well trim yet? I'm not paying $400+ for 4 pieces of plastic. The gen 4 trucks I bought them for about $100.

2. Can anyone identify these rims? I'm trying to find black wheelskins for them but I'm not finding any.
20191002_213727.jpg

Loving this truck. Cheers from Iowa!

Dr. Jim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Welcome aboard! I'm sorry I do not know the answer to your questions. Sometimes it takes a while for the aftermarket companies to produce products for a newly designed truck.

Patsy1099

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Welcome and congrats. I can’t answer the questions but I know others here have done the liners, maybe there are online places to get the oem cheaper. You can try moparamerica.com. They are usually pretty cheap and you can use the code dodgeforum5% and they will knock off another 5%. As far as the wheels I have seen members use covers as well as paint/powder coat. Try searching and see what turns up. Good luck.

Make sure you go file for this additional rebate. Do it within 60 days of purchase.

The only qualification is that “someone in your household” must have a non-FCA vehicle or that you traded in a non-FCA vehicle.

https://5thgenrams.com/community/threads/update-250-rebate-on-all-new-rams.5648/

Direct link to form (you DO NOT have to have Allstate insurance):

https://www.allstate.bonusdrive.com/Content/Bonus_Drive_Form_With_Survey_Allstate.pdf

Users who are viewing this thread