5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New 5th Gen owner from NC

chithead

Reaction score
Picked up a 2019 Ram 1500 last night. Have owned a few Ram trucks over the years (86, 88, 03, 04, 08, 10, now a 19). Been a while since being on any Ram owner forums, so it'll be nice to get my feet wet again. Only took a slight push from my great friend on here PorBoy to go look at them, and ended up taking home a Laramie Level 2 with the Black Appearance Package. Can't wait to dive back in to the world of Ram, and meet some fellow enthusiasts out there!

Patsy1099

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Welcome aboard. Go grab this rebate if you can and you can buy some of porboys gear :D

Make sure you go file for this additional rebate. Seems like they have been having problems with vin numbers being in the system so you have to call them so they send you the actual app. Do it within 60 days of purchase. Many of us have already received our checks. No strings attached.

The only qualification is that “someone in your household” must have a non-FCA vehicle.

https://5thgenrams.com/community/threads/update-250-rebate-on-all-new-rams.5648/

Direct link to form (you DO NOT have to have Allstate insurance):

https://www.allstate.bonusdrive.com/Content/Bonus_Drive_Form_With_Survey_Allstate.pdf

chithead

Reaction score
Interesting. While we do have Allstate, the other two vehicles in our house are a 2016 Jeep Wrangler, and a 1988 Dodge Ram W250 o_O

Willwork4truck

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Nicely done there, the black looks good and saved you a grand or more trying to change one over.

RAMREB

Reaction score
Welcome, nice truck! I am on the other side of the lake in Denver

Dubz

Reaction score
Welcome! I just picked up my new ram this week too up in Smithfield

Users who are viewing this thread