5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New 2022 RAM Laramie Sport Owner

ThePretender

Reaction score
Picked up a new 2022 Laramie Sport last night so now it is time to start my journey down the rabbit hole of things I can do to make it mine. Love the truck so far and looking forward to learning from everyone in the forums.

67DF3E41-63BE-409B-9A97-2256031811AD.jpeg

Andymax

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Thats a beaut!! I like the sport wheels so much I found a brand new take-off set and put them on my non-Sport Laramie...Love how it looks. There's a thread on the forum somehwere about the first three mods people made on their trucks...that's a good read. Enjoy!

ThePretender

Reaction score
Thats a beaut!! I like the sport wheels so much I found a brand new take-off set and put them on my non-Sport Laramie...Love how it looks. There's a thread on the forum somehwere about the first three mods people made on their trucks...that's a good read. Enjoy!
I really like the wheels as well. IMO the Sport Laramie is the best package on the market. It checks all of the boxes for me.

Michigan_E

Reaction score
Beautiful truck! I looked at one identical to this at the dealer I ordered mine from. Almost pulled the trigger before deciding to spec out a Night Edition.

HemiDude

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Sharp truck, congrats! Did you already have your truck leveled, Or is it just the angle you took the pic?

ThePretender

Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcome.

3rd day with the truck and some ******* ran into it in a parking lot and left. Working with the dealership to see if they will give me a discount to fix it. First estimate at body shop was $650

c92e174d51f988d8a9600acbb2dbaef3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JamRam

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcome.

3rd day with the truck and some ******* ran into it in a parking lot and left. Working with the dealership to see if they will give me a discount to fix it. First estimate at body shop was $650

c92e174d51f988d8a9600acbb2dbaef3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1. I've given up on understanding people. I just can't get the way they think.

2. Since owning my truck, I have become an habitual hiker. I park way out in the boonies as much as I can and I always try to park face-out so that my dash cam can keep an eye out for me.

My sincerest condolences to you fine sir. This too shall pass.

ThePretender

Reaction score
Some good news on the damage to the bumper. I talked to my salesman at the dealership and he sweet talked his boss into to repairing the bumper and no cost to me. They even gave me a brand new Laramie as a loaner while they fix it. That is going above and beyond if you ask me.

JamRam

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Some good news on the damage to the bumper. I talked to my salesman at the dealership and he sweet talked his boss into to repairing the bumper and no cost to me. They even gave me a brand new Laramie as a loaner while they fix it. That is going above and beyond if you ask me.
I think that is worthy of a six-pack.(y)

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/