5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New 2022 RAM Laramie Sport Owner

ThePretender

Reaction score
House A/C went out yesterday so the money saved is gone. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MidnightExpre$$

Ram Guru
Reaction score
House A/C went out yesterday so the money saved is gone. Lol

I had one of my units go last year. Because of supply chain, I could not get one that matched the other 3 central A/C units. So my OCD made me replace all of them so they were the same. 4 new compressors outside and one new coil needed inside. $7,200 needed to make the repair, an extra $13,000 needed for my OCD. . . .

ThePretender

Reaction score
I had one of my units go last year. Because of supply chain, I could not get one that matched the other 3 central A/C units. So my OCD made me replace all of them so they were the same. 4 new compressors outside and one new coil needed inside. $7,200 needed to make the repair, an extra $13,000 needed for my OCD. . . .

That is rough. I am installing 4 ton Trane Heat Pump which is going to cost me around 9k. There are also going to do a bit of duct work.

jdefoe0424

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Welcome and great looking truck. Yes, this forum will give you lots of ideas!
Rotten luck on the damage, see maybe if someone can buff most of it out and then leave it. I'm sure it will pick up more over time!

Deep Blue

Reaction score
Picked up a new 2022 Laramie Sport last night so now it is time to start my journey down the rabbit hole of things I can do to make it mine. Love the truck so far and looking forward to learning from everyone in I love the Sport edition! I got the ‘Chrome’ edition, too much of it
Picked up a new 2022 Laramie Sport last night so now it is time to start my journey down the rabbit hole of things I can do to make it mine. Love the truck so far and looking forward to learning from everyone in the forums.

View attachment 130442
Good choice on the Sport edition. I got the ‘Chrome’ edition, too much of it!

Users who are viewing this thread