5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New 2021 Ram 1500 Longhorn Limited Edition

HAL9001

Reaction score
Update! Dealer installed new camera this morning and I’m back up and running!!!!
Gorgeous truck, you're going to love it. I have a similar 2021 Limited in the Night Edition.

Don't worry about the camera. I'm a test engineer who has worked all my life in semiconductor development and manufacturing. The nature of semiconductors is that they will either fail in the first year or last a very long time. So, it's not that unusual for a new camera to fail, but that does not mean it'll happen again.

RiverRocket

Reaction score
Another thing I forgot to mention was the steering directed headlights when turning/leading on a turn. Very nice coming home late at night with no other lighting around.
I was relieved to find that the below-front bumper air dam was not included - I had forgotten to ask about this given I wanted the 4corner adjustable air.... apparently this function is not included if you have 4 corner. Just an additional note, I had to find my detailed- VIN based vehicle content via web link that I got off of this site:
Interesting. My 2021 Limited has the front bumper air dam.

Joe Allen

Reaction score
Here ya go! I added a tonneau cover, mud flaps, and tinted the driver and passenger windows! I love this truck!!! Just bummed my back-up camera crapped out but after reading the threads seems to happen on occasion.
I was looking for pic of mudflats, what kind? I made some for mine.

Jackpot50

Reaction score
Just put some Weather tech no drill mud flaps on my 2021 Longhorn Crew cab, ez to install and look great.
Would highly recommend.

Users who are viewing this thread