5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need to purchase lifetime warranty

Bwarren2

Reaction score
Where is the best place to purchase and how many miles do I have before I need to purchase? Thanks

jdefoe0424

Ram Guru
Reaction score
There is no Mopar lifetime warranty anymore, best you can get is 8yr/125k miles. If you don't use it you can get your money back at the end.
I believe the price goes up every 12k miles, starting at 12k. But I could be wrong, just something I read somewhere.

Zeigler is the cheapest place and use code PAYINFULL to get additional off.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

AK103

Reaction score
There is no Mopar lifetime warranty anymore, best you can get is 8yr/125k miles. If you don't use it you can get your money back at the end.
I believe the price goes up every 12k miles, starting at 12k. But I could be wrong, just something I read somewhere.

Zeigler is the cheapest place and use code PAYINFULL to get additional off.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

12K/after first year.

brian42

Ram Guru
Reaction score

IvoryHemi

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Where is the best place to purchase and how many miles do I have before I need to purchase? Thanks

The last day to purchase a Lifetime MaxCare policy was 11/30/2018 before it was discontinued

Reverse

Reaction score
There is no more lifetime warranty, but the next best thing (for me) was 7yrs/unlimited mileage (which is abt 250,000miles in my case). Cost me $2400 and is worth it to me.

cj7

Ram Guru
Reaction score
My problem with a Mopar warranty is, you still have to convince the dealer it’s covered by the warranty. I’m having enough trouble getting them to conduct a TSB, so can imagine they’d have all kinds of excuses about how “that’s normal”, or “that’s the way it is” or I did or dint do something that meant the warranty wouldn’t cover. Maybe I’m wrong...

RJS

Reaction score
My problem with a Mopar warranty is, you still have to convince the dealer it’s covered by the warranty. I’m having enough trouble getting them to conduct a TSB, so can imagine they’d have all kinds of excuses about how “that’s normal”, or “that’s the way it is” or I did or dint do something that meant the warranty wouldn’t cover. Maybe I’m wrong...
Possibly true but with the Mopar service plan you have other dealers and recourse back to mother Mopar. With no sevice plan or a third party one, when you get refused, you're done..

IvoryHemi

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Zeigler will beat Robbins anyway.

Bob Cline

[email protected]

If using the promo code of "PAYINFULL" for $365 doesn't take off enough to suit you, call BOB and he will beat anyone elses quote.

Quote Process : ChryslerFactoryPlans.com

I priced out everybody when I purchased mine. Zeigler with discount codes was a few hundred dollars more expensive than others. The 2nd lowest price I found was Tom Winkels at Hayes in MI, but Clay was just slightly lower then him by $100-150

AK103

Reaction score
Zeigler will beat Robbins anyway.

Bob Cline

[email protected]

If using the promo code of "PAYINFULL" for $365 doesn't take off enough to suit you, call BOB and he will beat anyone elses quote.

Quote Process : ChryslerFactoryPlans.com

Yup, Robbins was a few hundred cheaper than Ziegler for an 8 year $0 deductible 100k miles - even with the coupon factored in.

Edit: They couldn't beat Robbins.
So Robbins is currently the cheapest to get a warranty from.

Last edited:
U

User_3336

Yup, Robbins was a few hundred cheaper than Ziegler for an 8 year $0 deductible 100k miles - even with the coupon factored in.

Edit: They couldn't beat Robbins.
So Robbins is currently the cheapest to get a warranty from.
EXACTLY what was the price Robbins offered vs Zeigler's offering?

Nukegm426

Reaction score
Mine came with a free lifetime power train warranty from the dealer... southfork just south of Houston.

skgpage

Reaction score
From Clay Robbins, owner of Robbins Motors CDJR in KS. He was the cheapest I could find anywhere.

[email protected]

www.robbinsmotors.com
Thanks, what does this warranty cover? I spoke briefly with my dealership, I asked about the extended warranty as it relates to the rear window issue. He called me back after he spoke with his service manager and said it would not cover the rear windows leaking issue and he ( service manage) could not locate any information on any leaking rear windows and they have never had any customer report this issue. It goes without saying I'm confused.

Reactions: cj7

Users who are viewing this thread