5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need some help!

Blue09Limited

Reaction score
I’ve got a 2019 1500 limited. About a year ago every once in a while all I would get is a click when trying to start it. Progressively getting worse. Started fine one morning drove about 10 miles and shut it off to get gas. Wouldn’t start again and the battery way reading 8.5V. Replaced the battery and seemed to fix the issue. 3 months later it started doing it again. This morning, went 10 miles, got gas and started clicking again. When it started, it was only showing 11.6v. Drove 64 miles to work and it shut itself off. Got a jump and it’s fine now charging at 14.1V. Any clue as to what is happening? I do have the e-torque.

RamCares

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I’ve got a 2019 1500 limited. About a year ago every once in a while all I would get is a click when trying to start it. Progressively getting worse. Started fine one morning drove about 10 miles and shut it off to get gas. Wouldn’t start again and the battery way reading 8.5V. Replaced the battery and seemed to fix the issue. 3 months later it started doing it again. This morning, went 10 miles, got gas and started clicking again. When it started, it was only showing 11.6v. Drove 64 miles to work and it shut itself off. Got a jump and it’s fine now charging at 14.1V. Any clue as to what is happening? I do have the e-torque.
Hi,

We would like to learn more information and see where our team can best support you. Can you please send us a private message with additional details regarding your experience with your vehicle concerns?

Dakota
Ram Cares

Users who are viewing this thread