5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

need new axel shaft!!!!

RAMROB91

Reaction score
looks like I'll be replacing my front driver side axel, does anyone know where to get mopar oem parts at a discounted rate? its for a 2020 ram 1500 bighorn 4x4 5.7 hemi

Richard320

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
LA County, People's Republic of California
Best thing to do is find some mopar parts site and input the VIN and all to get the part number.

Then Google that part number. Or duckduckgo it. Whatever. Then you'll find pricing. Check things carefully because shipping can be rather extreme. I know when I ordered fender liners it was cheaper to go through the local dealer to save on shipping even though they're light. And the running boards even more so.

kdoublep

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Why are you replacing it? Is this not under warranty?

Hydroblueguy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
looks like I'll be replacing my front driver side axel, does anyone know where to get mopar oem parts at a discounted rate? its for a 2020 ram 1500 bighorn 4x4 5.7 hemi
Can I ask why? Both of mine were replaced on my 19 ram with 7900 miles. Ram was trying to fix my vibration issue and said both front axles were bad from the factory, it seemed better, but didn’t fix my issue!

RAMROB91

Reaction score
Why are you replacing it? Is this not under warranty?
it was Damage when my bDS lift kit upper control arm ball joint broke BDS is currently replacing all of their parts but not the axle so I don't know if the axle will still be considered under warranty

kdoublep

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Oh yea I read that thread. Hope you get it it all sorted out. Thanks for the reply.

OliviaParcker

Reaction score
could you post a link for mopar parts at a discounted price, can someone know?

Olivia Parcker, developer work time

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread