5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need help with android auto

MoranJohn

Reaction score
So, I recently purchased a 2019 Ram 1500 Bighorn, and I love the truck. Everything about it is amazing... Except for the android auto/wireless Bluetooth. I've been having a decent bit of issues with both of them.

When I am wired in and using android auto, it's great for about 80% of what I need it to do. However, if I try to watch YouTube or a movie or anything outside of Spotify, it plays audio for like 5 seconds then cuts off while the video/app is still going.

As for the wireless Bluetooth, the audio is delayed by like 2-4 seconds. Because of that I never really use it, even though that has no problem playing videos

Would love some help cause I love this truck so far, but these are honestly a big hindrance.

RamCares

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
We regret to hear about your Uconnect system. We'd be more than happy to help resolve this concern. Please send us a private message so we can further assist you.

Chris,
Ram Cares

Users who are viewing this thread