5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need help phone not working

Bighorn22

Reaction score
I have a 22 bighorn 5.7 with the 8.4 screen.Cannot make a voice call going out.When I push the call button it will bring up my contacts no beep.Now incoming I can answer and disconnect when done .Text will not come thru either.It hasn’t worked since new which is 6 weeks old.The dealer IT guy tried never could get it to work by pairing my phone and his.Problem is there not getting back with me telling me the first time I called they said FJC was stumped haven’t seen that before that’s been 5 weeks.When I call all they say is let me check on that and I will call you but they never call.Any ideas what to do?
I owned new GMs for 26 years first ram was 20 Laramie traded to 21 3/4 ton traded back to 22 1/2 ton love the trucks best ride I ever had in a truck.Would like to get this feature fixed.

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
I have a 22 bighorn 5.7 with the 8.4 screen.Cannot make a voice call going out.When I push the call button it will bring up my contacts no beep.Now incoming I can answer and disconnect when done .Text will not come thru either.It hasn’t worked since new which is 6 weeks old.The dealer IT guy tried never could get it to work by pairing my phone and his.Problem is there not getting back with me telling me the first time I called they said FJC was stumped haven’t seen that before that’s been 5 weeks.When I call all they say is let me check on that and I will call you but they never call.Any ideas what to do?
I owned new GMs for 26 years first ram was 20 Laramie traded to 21 3/4 ton traded back to 22 1/2 ton love the trucks best ride I ever had in a truck.Would like to get this feature fixed.
@RamCares

Fatherof3

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I’m not sure about the 2022s but on mine if I press the phone button on the steering wheel I just say call ( whom ever ) and it’ll repeat it and ask if this is correct and I reply yes and it says calling . No beeps . My text only works if I’m plugged into the USB port .

Users who are viewing this thread