5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need Help Ordering A Tailgate Handle

billybaloneey

Reaction score

I am in the process of doing a OEM 360 Surround camera upgrade to my 2022 RAM 1500 Lone Star crew cab 5.7...color code - LAU (Granite Crystal Metallic). My truck was not equipped with the OEM Surround camera system...so when I contact Mopar parts places and give them my VIN, and tell them what I want, they say they can only give me part numbers for what I currently have on my truck...and they can't/won't research the part number I need.

The OEM Surround camera tailgate handle camera hole is different, (slightly larger) than the typical tailgate handle with just a rear view camera configuration.

Anyone with a 2022 RAM 1500 Lone Star, Granite Crystal Metallic, that came with a Surround camera system, would you please contact any Mopar parts place...give them your VIN# and ask for the part number for the tailgate handle, and share it with me. Or if anyone knows an alternative way of finding the part #, please let me know.

Thanks

RamCares

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Hello @billybaloneey!

If desired, our team would like to be of assistance with your parts concern. Please send us a private message to talk further.

Hannah
Ram Cares

Jimmy07

Honorary Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score

I am in the process of doing a OEM 360 Surround camera upgrade to my 2022 RAM 1500 Lone Star crew cab 5.7...color code - LAU (Granite Crystal Metallic). My truck was not equipped with the OEM Surround camera system...so when I contact Mopar parts places and give them my VIN, and tell them what I want, they say they can only give me part numbers for what I currently have on my truck...and they can't/won't research the part number I need.

The OEM Surround camera tailgate handle camera hole is different, (slightly larger) than the typical tailgate handle with just a rear view camera configuration.

Anyone with a 2022 RAM 1500 Lone Star, Granite Crystal Metallic, that came with a Surround camera system, would you please contact any Mopar parts place...give them your VIN# and ask for the part number for the tailgate handle, and share it with me. Or if anyone knows an alternative way of finding the part #, please let me know.

Thanks
Body color only- 7KJ43LAUAA
Body color with chrome- 7KJ451AUAA

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online