5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need Help - Need to replace 3.0L I6 Hurricane SO for a 2025 Laramie

dammitbobby

Reaction score
whew,
While your problem bites for sure, at least you have taken delivery. Alot of us are still waiting. myself included since January and many on here have had theirs ordered since December of 23 and have not seen their trucks yet.
I’m not sure lol I’d rather be out of a vehicle than deal with another new vehicle that has issues. You lose faith in the vehicle quickly especially when you spend all this money on a truck you expect it to be problem free

Pikeman_66

Reaction score
I’m not sure lol I’d rather be out of a vehicle than deal with another new vehicle that has issues. You lose faith in the vehicle quickly especially when you spend all this money on a truck you expect it to be problem free
that's actually the dilemma right now with my wife and I, do we buy it or lease it so we can roll out of it quicker if it has a lot of problems.
she is nervous since I have never had a Ram before, and the process so far has been less than stellar.

Cbty2050

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
that's actually the dilemma right now with my wife and I, do we buy it or lease it so we can roll out of it quicker if it has a lot of problems.
she is nervous since I have never had a Ram before, and the process so far has been less than stellar.
Lease it, if you don't like it you can move on. If you like it, then buy it after the lease.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread