5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need help deciding.....

nissangsxr

Reaction score
Hey everyone,
Want to get new set up for my truck, I'm indecisive and stuck between 3 choice. If you all don't mind help me decide, let me know what yall think. I have a 2019 Ram 1500 Big Horn Crew Cab, 2wd, delmonico red. Looking to go 22in wheels, with all season tires that should bring me to 33in. Please and thank you.

First pic Black Rhino Kunene
2nd pic Fuel Siege
3rd pic Fuel Rouge Screenshot_20210822-200842_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20210822-193526_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20210822-193449_Chrome.jpg

Sent from my SM-N970U1 using Tapatalk

ExT

Reaction score
Choosing wheels, beside diameter, width, offset, fitment is personal preference. To have an idea how that would look like on your truck, I’d suggest to check out Custom Offset where they have pictures of trucks for each setup before making final decision. Good luck finding yours :)

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
Choosing wheels, beside diameter, width, offset, fitment is persollnal preference. To have an idea how that would look like on your truck, I’d suggest to check out Custom Offset where they have pictures of trucks for each setup before making final decision. Good luck finding yours :)
Agree fully.

Chris VB

Reaction score
If I had to pick, #2
And yes go to custom wheel offsets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nissangsxr

Reaction score
Choosing wheels, beside diameter, width, offset, fitment is personal preference. To have an idea how that would look like on your truck, I’d suggest to check out Custom Offset where they have pictures of trucks for each setup before making final decision. Good luck finding yours :)
Thank for your suggestion, I already look at custom offset over and over. Just trying to see what others prefer

Sent from my SM-N970U1 using Tapatalk

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
Not gonna lie. All three look good to me.
You're welcome... :p

Users who are viewing this thread