5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need front and rear aftermarket bumper ideas. 2021 Ram 1500 Limited

stinny

Reaction score
Throwing in a few pictures of the truck just for reference. I have been looking at ADD front bumpers and a few cheaper options to replace the chrome look. The truck is a 1500 on air suspension so I am trying to fit a stealth style bumper on. Does anyone know if TRX bumpers fit or have any ideas of a good looking after market bumper. Thanks.

Only have done wheels and tires, tint and tune. Trying to keep it simple.

IMG_9833.jpg IMG_0146.jpg

Andymax

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Dibs on the rear if you're in Ohio!! And sorry, I don't have anything to contribute as a solution for your bumper question.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I will have a new optionz for a front bumper, that will be available in a couple weeks. My truck is at the shop right now for mock up and test fitting. Small one man shop here in Nebraska. I have the digital image of it, but waiting until it's done and fits before posting pictures

stinny

Reaction score
I will have a new optionz for a front bumper, that will be available in a couple weeks. My truck is at the shop right now for mock up and test fitting. Small one man shop here in Nebraska. I have the digital image of it, but waiting until it's done and fits before posting pictures
Send a picture in here when it is done!

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Send a picture in here when it is done!
Still waiting. Initial mock up on the truck didn't meet the guys standards for fitment, so he is tweaking the cad design

Aziz

Reaction score
Throwing in a few pictures of the truck just for reference. I have been looking at ADD front bumpers and a few cheaper options to replace the chrome look. The truck is a 1500 on air suspension so I am trying to fit a stealth style bumper on. Does anyone know if TRX bumpers fit or have any ideas of a good looking after market bumper. Thanks.

Only have done wheels and tires, tint and tune. Trying to keep it simple.

View attachment 145386 View attachment 145387
Wow, those wheels and tyres look good. Can you tell us more about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online