5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need a little help with my new Pulsar

Mark313

Reaction score
I got the unit installed, did some of the initial programming, then started to enter the new tire size that were installed earlier in the day on and I did something because I keep getting the "service electronic stability control" message then It won't let me back in to correct it. The Pulsar works well in all of the settings (1 thru8) just want to get the speedo adjusted correctly. What do I need to do to correct this? Thanks, Mark 20181121_134349.jpg

Last edited:
M

Mdegen93

I got the unit installed, did some of the initial programming, then started to enter the new tire size that were installed earlier in the day on and I did something because I keep getting the "service electronic stability control" message then It won't let me back in to correct it. The Pulsar works well in all of the settings (1 thru8) just want to get the speedo adjusted correctly. What do I need to do to correct this? Thanks, Mark View attachment 8591
I didn’t even know the pulsar did tire sizes. Does it come with a programmer?

Mark313

Reaction score
The tuning part of the Pulsar works great! I had messed up the tire size entering part and will call them on Monday other than taking just taking it off and reinstalling again. There are many threads available that do a great job of reviewing it. Also check the web site and there are videos available as well.

Users who are viewing this thread