5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Navigation Problems on my new 2019 Ram 1500 Laramie w/12 inch screen. Purchased new 11/10/19

gcc

Reaction score
I am not able to input an address into the navigation screen of my Ram 1500 as it goes into a loop saying "offline" address not found!
Dealer says problem cannot be fixed - although they see a fix has been requested by many other ram owners and ram has not responded with a solution!
Can we file a national claim against Dodge Ram??

RamCares

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Hi,

Thank you for reaching out. I apologize this is happening. Have you tried:
  1. Press Where To
  2. Press Other Destinations
  3. Press Address
  4. Enter address information
Please let me know if this doesn't fix your concern.

Alison
RamCares

Zeeya

Reaction score
I did the you tube video a while back. I came across the same issue with unit saying off line, but I have not had any problems when I follow the prompts on the screen. I can put any address in as long as I follow prompts.
You can ask for certain businesses when you go through the link, such as Walmart or any other large business.
Also, you can click on right hand side and change city or state and then put in address. I have had the best luck by doing it verbally as in video

Users who are viewing this thread