5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nav system problems

Bigditt

Reaction score
I have a 2022 1500 Laramie, for about a week now the Nav system (tom/tom ) seems to reload every time I'm out for a drive, 3 to 4 times just driving 10km or less, has anyone else had this problem???

OldMarine

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I can't remember the last time I used the factory 12" NAV in my 19 Lmtd....it's just aggravating....google maps, Android auto, Waze....ANYTHING off the cell phone is better.

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
I can't remember the last time I used the factory 12" NAV in my 19 Lmtd....it's just aggravating....google maps, Android auto, Waze....ANYTHING off the cell phone is better.
2022s have a differnet nav manufacturer.

I have a 2022 1500 Laramie, for about a week now the Nav system (tom/tom ) seems to reload every time I'm out for a drive, 3 to 4 times just driving 10km or less, has anyone else had this problem???
What version is your UC5?
Can see it under system info all the way down on the left menu in the main settings.
Should be S or T 20 something.

RamCares

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Hi,
Please send us a private message with your VIN and the current software version, we will make sure to look into this for you.
Sylvia
Ram Cares

Users who are viewing this thread